Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Visualize Your Dreams and Inspire Your Progress Toward Achievement

Ajaccio - CorsicaImage by janusz l via Flickr

As the temperatures start to drop here in the desert, Las Vegas, I need a visual to help me work towards my dreams and to stay on track with my desires. For me, the visual is someplace hot and exotic and it can be Hawaii, the Caribbean, French Polynesia, RioDeJaneiro, or a beach in Australia. The key is that the warmth of the sun and beautiful water are what will keep me going.

I am convinced that my most successful work environment would be hot 365 days a year. I could absolutely do without Winter and would prefer to undress than dress in layers.

I envision speaking in all the islands and tropical destinations of the globe and writing more non-fiction on the sand. As I keep my visual of this lifestyle I attract in more opportunities that match my vision.

Take the time today to visualize what you want and exactly what it will look like and imagine that you already have it. Put the visual on your wall or keep it with you and look at it every day. You have the power to create the life you want if you'll start with the dream and the visual it will be easier to recognize when you've accomplished the dreams.

My visuals make me happy and I smile often. My eyes and face light up with excitement when I look at my visualized dreams. I expect that amazing things will happen along the way and I am glad to say that I have taken the dreams to the Caribbean and Hawaii and look forward to more tropical experiences soon.

My body wants the warm temperatures so my mind is going to create the business oppportunities to get me to these warm places. I'll be in the gym again tomorrow working on my body so I'm ready to wear that bikini and enjoy the warm sand.


Tune-in to our daily Las Vegas success talk show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/successipes. Follow us on Twitter at Successipes and be part of our live studio audience by contacting lori@successipes.com
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment