Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Importance of Living Your Life While Your Alive

Description unavailableImage by Khalifa A Al-Matawaa via Flickr

The late night call came in. The one you never want to get. It was to inform me that my father had been killed in a car wreck. It was an absolute shock and once again proved to be a defining point for my life.

It took some arranging , then we went across the country to identify his body and make final arrangements.

The most profound times in my life have been when my loved ones have passed and I get this amazing push forward to do the work I'm meant to do in this lifetime. It is so tough and yet when someone you love leaves, you realize that we only have so much time to be alive to make our mark on the world.

There is an urgency in each day to live your life with passion and to love your life because it can end at any time.

Tune in to our Las Vegas success talk show daily and call-in or send us an e-mail with questions or comments at Successipes.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment